Download How to use Joko Energy Hydrogen Therapy C303 Yuliana Medan video & save it for offline view

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO

This Joko Energy device uses a reactor to decompose water (H2O) into Hydrogen Hydrogen Oxygen gas called HHO gas or Oxy Hydrogen gas.

This device produces 66.66% Hydrogen gas and 33.33% pure Oxygen gas

A). The function of this Hydrogen and Oxygen gas in the health sector:
1. Hydrogen gas is the best anti-oxidant in the world, based on medical journals it is stated that it can cure 170 kinds of diseases, including: cancer, lung, diabetes mellitus, asthma etc. And it has been proven to be very effective in curing diseases caused by viruses such as Koron4 etc.
2. Oxygen gas to help breathing patients who experience shortness of breath and able to increase oxygen levels in the blood (saturation).
By using a nasal oxygen cannula that is channeled through the nose, the patient will be able to supply oxygen from the air by approximately 20% plus 33% pure oxygen, so the total supply of oxygen inhaled by the patient becomes 53% so as to increase saturation from 85% to 98%. .

B). Functions of Hydrogen and Oxygen gases in the automotive field:
1. Hydrogen gas to improve fuel quality (octane or cetane) so that engine power increases and is more fuel efficient.
2. Oxygen gas to improve internal combustion in the engine so that the engine is free from carbon crust and is more environmentally friendly.

BAHASA INDONESIA

Perangkat Joko Energy ini menggunakan reactor untuk menguraikan air (H2O) menjadi gas Hidrogen Hidrogen Oksigen yang disebut gas HHO atau gas Oxy Hydrogen.

Perangkat ini menghasilkan 66,66% gas Hidrogen dan 33,33% gas Oksigen murni

A). Fungsi gas Hidrogen dan Oksigen ini dalam bidang kesehatan:
1. Gas Hidrogen merupakan anti oksidan terbaik didunia, berdasarkan jurnal kedokteran dinyatakan bisa menyembuhkan 170 macam penyakit, antara lain: Kanker, paru, diabetes mellitus, asma dll. Dan telah terbukti sangat efektif menyembuhkan penyakit yang disebabkan oleh virus seperti Koron4 dll.
2. Gas Oksigen untuk membantu pernafasan pasien yang mengalami sesak nafas dan mampu menaikkan kadar oksigen dalam darah (saturasi).
Dengan menggunakan selang nasal oksigen kanula yang disalurkan lewat hidung maka pasien akan dapat suplai oksigen dari udara sebesar kurang lebih 20% ditambah 33% oksigen murni maka total suplai Oksigen yang dihirup oleh pasien menjadi 53% sehingga mampu menaikkan saturasi mulai dari 85% hingga 98%.

B). Fungsi gas Hidrogen dan Oksigen dalam bidang otomotif:
1. Gas Hidrogen untuk menaikan kualitas bahan bakar (octane atau cetane) sehingga tenaga mesin bertambah besar dan lebih hemat bbm.
2. Gas Oksigen untuk menyempurnakan pembakaran internal pada mesin sehingga mesin bebas dari kerak karbon dan lebih ramah lingkungan.

Joko Energy

View all posts

Add comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *